1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
6) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
7) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.
8 ) Take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Wash after 10 minutes.
9) Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
10) Hot water blushes your skin and you don’t feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.