Summer is at its prime and as always temperatures dictate the fashion. As we embrace the biggest trends of this summer it is also wise to keep an eye for the top trends. We have combined all the accessories from sandals t bags to come up with a short but comprehensive list so that our readers can always stay on top of the trends and stay in the stylish lane.
1. Ruffled dresses are making a huge come back. They are easy to carry yet look chic. We thought they were part of our childhood birthday parties but not so this summer. Ruffles add a feminine charm and also add drama which makes it perfect for an evening look.
2. The cold shoulder trend is still big this summer. I believe it is going to stay because. shoulder baring is sexy without being obvious. It screams style without being attention seeking and obviously looks hot at the same time. From straight up strapless dresses to one shouldered and cut out pieces, there are plenty of ways to rock this trend.
3. Denim is back with a bang from skirts to denim dresses to tops and even back packs of Denim are very hip to carry. The range of denim offered it longer than ever like Cropped Jeans, Flared jeans and Embellished jeans. Don’t worry your favourite skinny jeans are not going anywhere but these new styles are catching on.
4. Logo t shirts seem to be need of the day. The mid 90’s trend has made a big comeback and is especially supported by the celebrities. Big logo T-shirts are a must have for you wardrobe this summer. These can be easily worn to casual lunches to even casual work meetings.
5. Tied up hair do’s with minimalistic make up are the in thing this season. There are many ways to achieve this experiment.
6. The famous shades are getting an upgrade in skeleton frames, mirrored lenses and cool two toned finished are mush have this season. The sunglasses often make the outfit and that is what we are seeing this summer. It is a necessary accessory for any woman while the sun belts down on her.